Staff Picks: Rachel's Fall Favorites
Hi! Rachel here. I'm the newest member at Amethyst Home and am loving it! The only downfall is I'm surrounded by new, beautiful things I want to take home ALL. THE. TIME. So far, I've only purchased a pillow and and bath bomb. Please hold your applause until the end. Below are a few of my current faves!
- "The Invisible Nature Of Tansy Fairchild" Art Print: I absolutely adore this whole collection of prints. They all portray fabulously dressed ladies, usually with an animal or two, and all bursting with bright colors. Also, the name Tansey...swoon.
- Rosemary Lavender soy candle: Delicious and not too potent. Made in the USA. Reusable jar after you've finished burning the candle. What's not to love?
- White Dots leather coasters: I'm a big fan of polka-dots, and very anti-water-rings.
- Elka Rug Pink/Multi: I MEAN COME ON. This rug is so lovely, and durable, and I deeply appreciate the different colored tassel details. There's no wonder why it's out of stock until November!
- Reid Pendant: The perfect mid-century organic material pendant. I love the shape and lines on this fixture!
- Sullivan club chair: How cute is this chair?! The unique three-legged design adds interest from any angle. I think it would be so killer in a bold black and white print and walnut leg!