150g - 30 hour burn time
300g - 50 hour burn time
490g - 70 hour burn time
Forbidden. Seductive. Tempting.
Meet our dirty rose. She’s a little minx and will lead you into temptation. Developed to set a mood where anything is possible!
No ORDINARY fragrance
These candles are developed with bespoke, perfume quality fragrances, designed in collaboration with our third generation French perfumer - setting them, and your home, apart from the crowd
Top: Violet – enchanting, dark and earthy
Heart: Rose & Clove – heady, warm and aromatic
Base: Sandalwood & Amber – sturdy, wood, rich, sweet, resinous, warm tones
Infused with the finest botanical fragrance oils, Babe premium candles are poured into our luxury amber jars and are made with a blend of premium, natural Soy & Coconut waxes finished with the highest quality cotton wicks.
Each candle comes to you beautifully hand packaged in a cotton drawstring bag, finished inside our signature sleek, white box.
Made in Melbourne, Australia
Babe candles are not produced en-masse. Although all effort is made to ensure consistency, each candle may be a little different. Do not leave your candle in direct sunlight as it can cause a yellowing of the wax and potential uneven melting of wax inside jar.
The below instructions are here to guide you to get the maximum enjoyment from your candle. Babe does not accept responsibility for any damage caused as a result of the misuse of its products
- Always burn on an even, heat-proof surface
- Place away from draft and candles should never be left burning unattended
- To ensure even and smoke-free burn, the wick should be trimmed to a length of 5mm each time before lighting
- Always keep the wax pool free from foreign objects including wick trimmings, match debris and dust
- When lighting candle for the first time, allow wax to melt all the way to the sides of the jar
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours continuously and discontinue when 10mm of wax remains
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not move or touch candle while lit
- Babe candle products are used at your own risk
Online Return & Exchange Policy
We welcome returns & exchanges. Please let us know within 7 days of delivery if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
The following items are non-refundable & not eligible for return/exchange:
- Rugs larger than 5’0” x 8’0”
- Sale Items
- ***Anything extra big, extra heavy, or personalized in your favorite color…if you have questions about the return policy regarding a specific item — please e-mail Monica at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification!
What You Can Expect
We will send you a pre-authorized return label within 2 business days. It will be your responsibility to safely package your item and drop off at the nearest Fedex/UPS within 7 business days.
Any eligible refund or store credit will be credited to your account once the item has been received and thoroughly inspected for damage.
In the event that your order arrives damaged, we will replace or repair the item if the item can be replaced or repaired. If the item is one-of-a-kind, no longer available, or cannot be repaired, a full refund will be issued.
Please take pictures of the packaging & damage so that we can submit a claim.
Design Assistance Before Ordering
We want to make sure that your piece looks gorgeous & makes sense in your space. Feel free to e-mail us pictures & measurements before ordering to ensure a seamless purchase. We will come to your rescue by sending samples, better photos, and more specific details about the piece.
Thank you for shopping with us!